HeIlo again! I hope you all had a nice time with your family and friends for Christmas, and now that Christmas is behind us, here comes the New Year’s Eve. I have to say, I can hardly wait for this terrible year to finally go away. Actually, I’ve been waiting for that almost since it has started.
All the deaths and bad things that happened this year, all terrorist attacks all over the Europe, war and everything else. I have to say that at the beginning of this year I had the worst semester ever. Literally, EVER. I have five courses every semester and that semester I passed only one, and the rest I had to take an exam. I still don’t know how I managed to pass the semester without any backlogs.
But finally, here comes 2017 and I hope that it will be a much better year for all of us. First of all, I would like to tell you about my plans for NYE, and then I would try to make a list of my NY’s resolutions and finally have a little review on 2016. So let’s start.
Since I’ve been somewhere for a NYE since I was 15 (from a cottage of my friend with lots of unknown people, party at my place with some closest friends to clubs with lots and lots of people and alcohol) so this year I’ve decided to just stay at home with my boyfriend. I’m actually kinda sad because I am not going to be with my best friend for NYE, but hey… it is not all as bad as it seems, there will be much more opportunities to be with her, and it is a time to try something new.
So we got ourselves a whiskey, coca cola and champagne, we will prepare some food and snacks, listen to music, drink, eat and try to have as much fun as we can to have a decent NYE celebration. At the midnight, we will open champagne and waltz. I think it will be nice. We might even go out to the square if there will be a firework or something, we will see.
Now, let’s move on to the part of NY’s resolutions.
First of all, I decided to have better results in my classes so I could come to Germany to visit my boyfriend again in February.
Then I want to try to be more compassionate to people I know and I don’t know.
And I think that it would be a time for me to start working out (maybe start dancing again?)
And try to go home and call my parents more often than I used to (also call my boyfriend’s parents more often haha)
I think that’s all. I don’t want to make a list of a million things and not to do anything haha.
And finally a little review.
1. For NYE I was with my best friend, clubbing, we came home around 6 and instead of going to bed, we sat in the living room with her brother and exchanging impressions about parties we have visited. We didn’t realize we haven’t congratulated new year to each other until the moment when I was going to my dad’s car to go home.
2. The first bad thing in NY was the death of David Bowie. Seriously? Why him?! And not to mention all other people…
3. I’ve already told you about my terrible semester at the college.
4. I went out with friends for one of them’s birthday and I had a terrible time. Why? Because we went to the techno carnival where everyone was drugged and there were a couple of guys strangely looking at me… scary.
5. I’ve finally reconciled with a fact that two of my best friends from college are not my friends anymore.
6. I’ve met the best boyfriend ever.
7. I was working the whole summer. 79 days of work with no free days.
8. In September and October, I had some weddings to attend and that was nice, especially the one in October because my boyfriend went with me.
9. I love autumn and October because it is my birthday, but this year it was really nice because I went home the first time since I left for college and I could celebrate with my high school friends.
10. September was kinda hard for me because my boyfriend was leaving for Germany so I spent almost every night crying.
That’s all folks! I think I won’t be writing any new post for couple days because it is a NY and everything, but I am here, reading and replying to your beautiful comments! I want to thank you all for reading and liking and commenting my last posts, you guys are the best! I wish you all a happy, happy new year and I hope you are going to have a marvelous time these few days!